Sunday, October 19, 2008

My fears are finally in....

Gemma dun know how to latch officially liao...

last time she still sucks but after a while cry when the let down comes... now it is totally no no...

I am so sad...

Last Fri nite, as maid was still bz, I offer my breast to her to see if she can suck n doze off since she couldn't sleep. but she cry when I put the n* in... I thought she wasn't hungry so I didn't really think abt it.

then Sat I took her out as we need to eat our dinner. then while carrying her eating, she start to make en en sound. I check time n it was her feeding time. I then did my first bf in public since I was still eatin. Hb ask me if I comfortable. I told him I ready as I had my sling as a shawl. but Gemma didn't want...

so we went to bf room... the room is so cozy... the one at Great World City... good place for mummies ah! but Gemma still dun wan to suck... she just kept crying n I feel so hopeless.

Then someone came in and she must be wondering who is inside... hiaz... she was still crying when I carried her out... must be hungry... poor chap... but she just didn't wan to latch.

so we end up hurrying home... Jasper was still clueless haha... he also didn't play enough.

then in the car, I try latching her again. At first she still screamed and tears flow again. Then somehow, she realised there seem no better choice already and she end up sucking a little each time and then doze off...

Then we reach home, n I put her back to cot... n She was smiling!!! OMG... she so cheeky... y she dun wan to latch huh... then we make hot ebm n fed her again...

now I wondering when she grows big n more trips out, how to feed her liao... headache...

btw, she will have two playmates (girls) nxt time... My friends' gals are abt 2 to 3 mths apart only (1 in Sep and other is Oct)... so close right? lucky for her since all these while alot of my fren kids r boys... haha boys r more easier to make it seem... oops...

No comments: