Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Last Thur nite, I finally move Gemma over to my room to sleep. She has her own playpen and it's adjacent to Jasper playpen. First nite was tough and I nearly give up as she was frightened of the new sleeping environment and cried. Actually she did sleep in my room once a while in her brother playpen and was comfortable. So not sure what happen.

We bought a piyo piyo playpen from kiddy palace but only managed to fix it last week. This week I took leave on Fri and Mon so I thought this is the best time to try making her sleep together. At least if I dun get my beauty sleep at nite, I still can rest during the day.

Fri nite is the best. She was almost dozing off in her cot when I move her over to my room. She slept through out the nite. Though Jasper cry once, she didn't woke up.

Sat nite was back to square one. She cried again. I tried to pacify her but invalid and I no choice put her back to her room. She still cry but after trying to play with her, she finally smiled and calm down. In the end, she slept at 1 a.m....

Sun nite I make her try to sleep in her own cot first and at about 12 plus, move her over my room. She didn't cry but was struggling to sleep. I pat her and then soon she was sleeping.

Hope we can try this week again since it a long wkend again. *yawn....

No comments: