Monday, April 12, 2010

Gemma can now sing twinkle little star and some other songs liao though it not so clear. soemtimes along the way she humm the tune only. But at least now I know she beginning to talk more words liao. She can speak quite clearly now too. She can understand us better and reply yes to acknowledge. very cute gal...

She also sometimes follows gor gor to dance and sing... I wish they can play more than they fight though ;p

But there only a little or might be a BIG problem later, she doesn't love eating noe :( dun even like white rice... and she suck her pacifier or thumb till noe. Yes she still young now but I still need to find a way to wean off his habit slowly... actually I ever try chilli b4 but she love it! she really my small chilli padi... ;p maybe i shld ask maid to cook her spicy stuff...

No comments: