Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Sun, I brought the kids out for a short outing in Tiong Bahru, alone... yes alone cos hb was down with fever.... later diagnose to have a mild stomach flu.

This could be my first time bringing them out alone shopping. But well there always a first time...

So I brought them to the car and the moment I wanted to put mei on her chair seat behind, she cried and ask to sit with me. I explained to her she cannot sit with me as I will be driving. I thot it was the end, and all of us got to returned back to the house.

Then I ask her if she could sit in front passenger seat (which gor gor is already sitting on the chidl seat there), she nod her head. (in my mind thinking how to tell gor gor as that is his actually) who knows, the next moment my boy gets down from his seat and move behind!

I was so touched at the moment. I didn't even need to explain to Jasper. I was so proud of him that I hugged him. He told me "mei mei scare hor" I thanks him for being understanding and we enjoyed our shopping together. We went Tom and Step, then popular book shop and the arcade and to see rabbits...

Then I dabao yummy roti prata back. Yes on the way back, Jasper still gladly sit behind. At times like this, all my hard work is worthwhile...

No comments: