Thursday, October 14, 2010

Toothpaste terror

Recently, we just finish the first toothpaste and wanted to start a new one. Realise 1 toothpaste is expired (wasted!) cos the other time I buy in bulk to cost saving. Then we decided to dig out our supply and found 2 samples of Pureen toothpaste.

Though it is mint flavour, I thought it was for kids so guess it will be mild. Tried it on Jasper and realise that it gives out slight foam (though it should not) so I asked him to guggle his mouth with water and throw it away in the sink.

He was ok but not so for Gemma. Maid brushed her teeth and she like want to vomit.

Next day she develop phobia and refused to brush her teeth though we have change the toothpaste back to first teeth. (cos I think she is too young to learn to throw up water and used to eat the toothpaste) Till nite time she still refused and I step in to tell her it is the same toothpaste she loved. She dun wan to listen and kept crying. I knew she will vomit so I warn her if she vomit, I will def brush her teeth. I also warn as long no brush teeth, she wun be able to go outside. N she really vomitted. Angrily, I brushed her teeth with her still crying. I heartache but I got no choice. Cos brushing teeth is the most impt to protect her baby teeth.

The next day I remind her again. Maid wanted to brush her teeth but she hurried to me to ask me to brush her teeth... haaa clever gal cos she knew she had to let me witness her having her teeth brushed. so that she can go out...

p.s: this morn again refused to brush but maid force her... hiaz.... why my gal sooo stubborn or dirty? refuse to change dirty diaper, refuse to brush teeth, refuse to bath.... hiaz

No comments: