Saturday, April 25, 2009

First time to zoo with the two kids...

It's Jasper and Gemma's first day at the zoo and it was a very sunny day... couldn't help running to shelters and the shops for some cool air!

After Jasper class at LNT, we dash down to zoo as we see the weather is very good (of cos hot too but better than raining... since these days so unpredictable).

I pumped my milk in the car to save time. I then gave the milk to Gemma in the car.

When we reach there, it already 12 and it was the hottest timing so we order some food first at the entrance for Jasper lunch. He like the garlic bread there but I told him he must also eat his pasta which he ate a little.

We took some photos with the Ben and Jerry cows. Gemma enjoyed sitting on the cow and Jasper joined in later.

We went around the zoo and took some more pictures. By the time we abt to get home, the two kids are so tired that they slept... shld organise more such outings to tire them out... but then I also tired!

After zoo we head back home to give the two kids more rest and shower time... then hubby and I went out alone to enjoy our dinner at vivo. However didn't watch movie as planned as really tired and I need to go pump which I forgot before going out...

No comments: