Sunday, April 26, 2009

This sunday was maid off day again and we beginning to be able to cope with bringing the two kids out ourselves. It was not so stressful as the earlier days.

I also find Jasper is able to walk more when he goes out w/o the maid! though he tends to want to carry too, I always try to encourage him to walk and then I will carry him later. It works for most times. but sometimes when he is clever as in he will run to daddy for hug! at least now my hands are not aching and I shouldn't complain.

In fact, meal times was better today. Probably Jasper like his porridge even though there were no toy cars for him to play but he ate his food happily (after I first coax him too, prob the first taste he like it and so he continue...) Hubby had a harder time cos Gemma hated her rice cereal and was whining while she ate. haha anyway she managed to finish her food still. But she like her apple puree breakfast earlier. It was one of the rare time where I can eat my food w/o worrying that I need to feed Jasper or Gemma.

The whole day we tried to spend time in shopping centre as it was raining. We felt lucky as intially we planned to go to zoo today...

anyway I feel Jasper has grown up alittle though he still doesn't say "sorry" when he is at fault. He rather action like sayang us or mei mei. just today Gemma refuse to sit in the pram and kept jerking her bottom and crying her lungs out... so we ask Jasper if he could sit first and he agreed. at these times like that, I feel Jasper was understanding.

He can be quite "manager" kind when he get us to do things,... haha just today he took a spoon and gestured it to mei mei and say "mei mei eat, come eat" haha... as if he knoe how to feed her...

Gemma is also very attached to me now... as if I have an invisible magnet in my body. Whenever I am around, she would want me to hug. If not, she will make many whining sound... when I carry her, she will giggle and smile at me... so sweet...

No comments: