Friday, June 11, 2010

Sweet gor gor...

Yesterday Jasper again become a good gor gor to mei mei... which melt my heart. He was v proud when I praise him... hehe

Ok Gemma wanted to eat 1 biscuit but realised that was the last one and it was eaten by Jasper already. While I was trying to explain to her that there was no more left, Jasper surprised me by giving his piece to Gemma. Though it was half eaten, but really touch my heart. Then Gemma happily took.

Around 9p.m Jasper took my iphone to play and then share the games/ take turns with mei ... how sweet...

Later on just about to prepare to sleep, Jasper look for mei to play together and they play so happily and laugh so loudly. How I wish everyday is like tat...

P.S: Last nite Gemma actually woke 3 times ... dunno wat happen. liek have nitemare n suddenly jerk up n wanna run towards the door again. First time all of us ignore her cries at the door. She cry for quite a while b4 giving up n returning to bed. Second time I talked her out n tell her there's a lion (she scared of it) waiting outside for her if she insist on going out. She came to me n I hug her then she returned back to bed. Third time was when I wake up to get ready for work n I quickly hug her n move her back to bed... hiaz... hope she can return back to normal soonnnnn

No comments: