Wednesday, June 23, 2010

trying to load last wkend activities pictures but have technical problems since yesterday. will try later.

b4 I forget I must say Jasper really improve alot in his social skills as seen last wkend. Last sat he met with many kids which he saw first time and though he is quite shy, he did not move aside. At first he want me to follow him everywhere but slowly he let go n was more comfy, though hb is around. I can see that he no longer so afraid of new environment and warm up faster than b4. Bravo! Till now, I still sick of relatives telling me whether I do bring my kids out n y they so shy. it as if I keep them in the house 24/7 n not letting them see the world. It was untrue n it really hurts when they pass these insensitive remarks. I always tried my best to let them mix with people. Actually social wise, Gem def fare better than Jasper. She can shake hands with strangers or wave hello but def wun let them carry.

yesterday nite Jasper sang happy birthday song again in chinese n Gem actually clap n follow song too. She can say the words. so really 2nd can follow 1st child. I rem Jasper still clueless of bd song b4 he turns 2! hahaha Gem smiles sweetly when I praise her.

No comments: