Sunday, July 18, 2010

Big Walk Cum My Birthday

Today is my birthday! n hmm to celebrate we have a BIG walk... haaa ok it happen that today happen to be newpaper big walk. I think the kids first time and imagine I used to go when I still single! Now already a mum of 2... time flies

Ok not much changes except I have put on weight and we started later than usual. cos to prepare the kids too... n they r tired n watever.


n this time it at the big wheel... no longer kallang


my little Gem


Marina Bay Resort, nice looking "boat" on top.

Goodie Bag collection booth. we need to queue quite long unlike last time. I think they should make the collection booth another place next year. Kallang one used to be better as it not within the walking path/route.





Since the kids r still sleepy n no mood to walk, I decided to give them energy drink -milo! n some bread tat I bought yesterday from vivo.

After brekkie, they saw balloons n quickly queue n got them.

Gemma looking at her bro dearly... hehe





We pass by the hotel and it started to drizzle so we quickly went in. It was very nice. So we took a break there, also waiting for the rain to stop hopefully.











































It coins in there... At first I thot why so dirty ;p

Macho boy n pretty babe













Jasper insist to take photo of this boat...

The bridge... rather nice hor...




Had our lunch at secret recipe at Marina square.


Jasper was so tired that he felt asleep b4 eating! Miss the nice food.

So Gem eat happily...











When the cake is out, Jasper refuse to take photo and sing song... in fact Gem also not in the mood... so sad

After the cake cutting and eating, then we told them we taking them to marina square (yes we bought the tkts liao) to watch despicable me n then they're happy again... kids ah...

ok earlier at the Marina bay hotel he did sing me a song... in fact both English and chinese... Gem too... :)

No comments: