Monday, July 19, 2010

Mei mei attended her first school at Happy Train finally on 10 July. I am surprised that she can actually sit thru the entire 1 hour listening to the teacher. Though she still dun really understand the instructions like filling up the patterns sequence but I find it a great achievement already.

Firstly, she has never even sit down on a chair to eat or read for more than 10 min lor. hahaha at home or anywhere. so when she can sit thru the entire class I guess I shld praise her!

Also, her other fren is always walking around n her mummy apologise n embarrassed as she scare my gal will follow her. but she didn't. the most is she will sit on her chair n turn her bum 360degree ... haaaa but as long she is sitting down n each time teacher show flash cards n other activities, she will turn n face teacher

No comments: