Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Batam trip no2

Hi Selemat Hari Raya... this is my 2nd trip to batam... first trips photos on FB...

went with a gal fren this time and stay at I-hotel this time. It's very nice and hope I can come to stay there again but the next time will be with hubby :)

At Batam center after alighting from ferry...


View from our hotel room... just showing you the shortcut to the Nagoya Mall...







That's how near Nagoya mall is...


oohhh Thomas the train n many others...


hello kitty... n doramon collectibles...

Our first stop for food... Ayam Penyet (did i spell it correctly?) it abt $1.80
very worth it... chilli is hot! and chicken tender inside and crispy outside...

Gado Gado... It very crunchy and tasty... spicy too...
should have order the avocado chocolate juice to down the hotness but we were anticipating A& W float... ooohhh


This is how Nagoya mall look like at the other side (away from i-hotel). (the mall at the centre far end). We decided to check out where is A1 food court to eat seafood. Before this, we have went for massage... shiok!


A&W....

Waffle.... yummy...

The float... I had normal one though cos waffle already have ice cream...

Seafood dinner... we just ham tam any stall along the road... not sure if it consider A1... dun wanna venture too deeply too hahaha cos it rather dark liao...

Oh the bbq chicken wings are nice! this is the stall...


Yummy yummy... chilli hot...

Tom Yam... so so... but still nice n hot.


Sambal kang kong... delicious...

Maiyonaise prawn rolls... the lady at first suggested cereal prawns but we declined as we lazy to remove shells n get dirty... she even offered to peel the shells... *roll eyes but it ptless to eat cereal prawns w/o shells??? but the prawn balls are nice... not too sweet.


Luckily after we have eaten finish, it suddenly turn DARK! the whole street... electricity trip!
n we r mad... we took pic... hahahha


but very soon the lights came back... eating there like eating in kampong... though I never stay in one...
Ok my purchases... tell u a joke later...

This is their spa product mandi lulur... just bought a few n try...

Ok I bought this Alicafe... though Sg sells, but this flavour is not sold sooo I bought 5 pkts to stock my supply!! N i read there is an offer free orange can for every coffee pkt bought. I was going "v worth it!!" n i told my fren I can give her drink since she thristy... then came the shock!!!
When we went to collect the free drink... they gave me these!! Imagine 5 of them!!! faint... so heavy... When they came with one bottle, I was going Shit!!! is that the one??? n then came 4 more n I nearly faint... haha

Didn't manage to took whole 5 cos by the time I wan to take, the bell boy came with a can opener... cos we ask for one to open... the hotel service is rather good. at first say dun have but they act find n came up personally to open for us... so since he was so kind, we gave him 2 bottles haha



hotel buffet breakfast the next day




No comments: