Monday, September 14, 2009

Gemma really love her gor gor. Even if he the one who make her cry, she will want him to hug and kiss or sayang to calm her down again... so cute.

Last nite, I caught her feeling unhappy. She look at gor gor and stretch out hands. At first I didn't understand. Then she walk over to Jasper and stretch out hands. Then it occurred to me she wanna hug.

then we ask Jasper to hug her. He didn't move then after we keep encouraging, he say "NOOOO I dun wan!"

suddenly mei mei face changed, her lips go down and she started to howl... funny but v cutee

then I told Jasper I wan to send mei mei away to neighbour house. He then start to sayang her head instead.

Then later on while I was watching my tv, Jasper came over and kiss mei mei lips... so cute...

Hope they stay happy and care of each other :)

No comments: