Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hi again... here are some photos for viewing... of my precious prince and princess... more on Gemma as Jasper has more on his own blog... pls visit www.jaspertzz.blogspot.com

This hello kitty dress is bought from Batam... nice hor... so cute... I not sure if here is selling... fit her so nicely...


Jasper taking a ride from mei mei... hehe


See her new sports shoes? (pic below) She has another one earlier but she lost one side of it some where at Conrad... the staff there were kind enough to look out for me and nxt day act call me to update... v good service! but I v sad she can't wear liao cos 1 side gone. I carry her lor n shoe drop, didn't hear and she also never alert... hiaz... so bought another pair for her... another design... cos that was bought in Hk... sob sob


She so happy looking at gor gor... or somewhere else...? hmmm....


See how her mouth tutu.... :)


Wearing her gor gor jacket as she didn't bring hers... haha. really look BIG on her...


party time...


These hats came from one friend child birthday party goodie bags... hehe take out n play...


She really like to play w this door... &*() it so dangerous.... but she still play...


Finally one shot of her holding her own bottle... till date, she still wan us to hold her milk bottle to drink milk...


Another hello kitty dress I bought from Batam! (2nd trip there)... friend say nice so buy lor... anyway can convert into top next time if skirt gets too short) She really small build cos this dress is quite small.


She likes to play slide but still do not really know how to slide down... I scare to injure her each time I help her slide cos her skin like stick to the slide n make loud friction sound if u know wat i mean!!! freak me!






She dun dare to move at first cos scare fall but later slowly her bum move down n down and she got out from the slide... with a little help from me la...



This below photo was taken upon request from Jasper... hehe I told him not to smile too hard... he see a previous photo of that (hard smile) and I told him to retake haha... see so nice now...
For your info, he wearing t-shirt from Batam too ;p

Last wkend I invite my mum for Buffet at Park Royal... nice food but not able to take much photo as bz eating n also handling the kids...
so after the playground, we went to the hotel and Jasper was sleeping.....

Mei mei don't know what to do?? now that her precious gor gor is sleeping away... haha

Once he woke up, he v happy...
With my dad...

With my mum... the bd gal...

Sometime on sunday morn... Gemma looking suspicious... haha see her two mini pony tails... kawaii look of the day... must capture...

Playing with one another again...




Another pic of her two mini pony tails... wait till her hair longer then can tie up all the hair...
I bought her some pairs of clips n bands to tie her hair... will show more shots then hehe...

No comments: