Monday, May 3, 2010

Cute updates of my two kiddos

Just 2 weeks ago, Jasper was behaving like a monster... like they say terrible 3's

It was worse than 2 year old.

Recently I changed my method of dealing, not say I give in but I try to be softer and treated him with more love and understanding. I tried to understand from his point of view, whereby he could be trying to say something but dun know how to convey. I tried to make it a point to hear him out n provide alternatives for him to choose. this way he get some control and become less whiney. Make my life easier n less noisy!

Last whole week he didn't manage to attend his cc cos they found an ulcer n suspected... whole week the ulcer didn't disappear so he get to stay at home.thxs god... cos his school got 3 cases over the wkend, 1 from PG2.so i guess it blessing in disguise.

we managed to get a doc letter on Sunday but since there were 3 cases over wkend, i decided to let him stay at home on Mon.

Last sat morn, he woke up v happy n screamed tat he wan to go bugis school... told him it was public holi -labour day. n he looked disappointed. guess whole wk of no school make him sad, not meeting his frens n teachers.

Last week there a scene at home v funny. I just got back home from work feeling exhausted. I just went into bedrm to get my pyjamas when Gem came in with her mega blocks.
Just then Jasper came in to see me n saw Gem... he said in authorite way, "mei mei no toys in the room!" suddenly I feel so guilty. Well I always train Jasper not to bring toys into the bedrm as beds are for sleeping. Somehow I didn't always say Gemma... not that I give in to this gal but soemhow my attention to 2 is somehow shorter liao. Dun have the energy to teach too. surprise but happy tat Jasper is teaching mei mei the rgt way this time. Mei mei quietly followed him as he say "I help u to bring out!"

haaa. enough of that, I realsied over this wkend, suddenly Jasper transform from a snatching monster to a loving bro... He was playing with my iphone and mei mei was screaming her head off cos she wanted to play too. I was trying to explain to mei it not her turn yet. Just then, Jasper suddenly hand over his half playing game to mei n mei happily took the phone. Whiel she was playing, he looked at her lovingly and sayang her head!! so sweet of him rgt! this warm my heart... if only he always like this... hahaha

Gemma now also always copy gor gor actions and sing along w him. Everytime we outside, she make sure gor gor come along w her too. If not, she will shout for him and say "come come" with the coming gesture... so cute...

but She really a tomboy, climbing everywhere and hmmm not closing her legs... if u tell her to, she will purposely open bigger :(

n her "no" and "yes" is spoken v girly and sharp... hehe everytime i hear it i will smile to myself.

No comments: