Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Poor Gemma... n poor me...

yesterday nite she cry again (around 3 a.m plus). The previous nite she woke up 3 times n maid had to bring her out to sleep. this time i was awake n make sure she doesn't leave the room. I do not wan it to be a habit n she will start wakin in middle of nite looking for the maid.

She was calling out for maid n crying louder n louder when her pleas are unanswered. She was trying to open the door too. I just woke up n hug her hoping she calm down v soon by my smoothing ways. but no! I was very wrong. She kept crying still. This carries for more than 15 min till I gave up n leave her alone. By then Jasper woke up too but he was still sleepy and I think he was abit irritated as he was cupping his ears... poor him too!

I tried to cover his ears too n he just close his eyes again n try to sleep. Hb took over n tell Gemma calmly that auntie will not come in and she is sleeping. but she couldn't understand and kept crying still. Her energy is really plenty. Hb grew tired too n then retreat back to his bed and threathen to off light. He off the light from the lamp n Gemma cry louder.

Anyway the crying very soon stop? (like less than 5 min?) cos I guess she realise nobody bothering her noe. It like the peter cry wolf scenario... I notice she peek at us. Then she said "mimi"

then later call me to request for pacifier and tissue. She finally calm down after we totally ignore her! I gave her and kiss her and sayang her. Gal, when can you understand? I am your mummy and u shld be closer to me than the maid... it really pains me... I hope tonite it be better...

No comments: