Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hiaz... these days I really find it so diff to handle Gemma around the night and sleeping time.
She keeps clinging onto maid and dun allow her to do anything than to accompany or hug her.
It so frustrating n helpless to see her cry her heart out. Pains me too.

I tried givin her toys n use soft approach also no use. She just wan the maid to come n hug her.
n ytd I took my fren's advice to lure her chocolates, which r her fav. She dun give a damn n keep bawling away. Just then gor gor came n saw n wan to eat. So i gave him choose and he chose the almond one. put whole thing in mouth and then ask me y so hard.... haaa

He manage to finish n ask for softer one so I gave him the rasin one.

Gem still howl. So i gave up n went back tv room. Just then v quiet. Jasper asked me "Is auntie out already? Why mei mei so quiet?" I said maybe lor

then mei mei suddenly run in n saw me, then dash out again n cried.

I went out n saw maid hugging her and i ask wat happen. Maid say she lookin for the chocs. u promise her? I said sorry I never promise. I just now gave her chance but she chose u. so No more chocs cos offer over. She cried even louder!! *faint

but I know I cannot give in. Must set good example to gor. I told her just now give you to stop you cry n looking for maid, you dun wan, so since u choose maid, it fair u never get to eat it.
If you wan, then take maid as chocs lo... I was in fit of anger to say tat :(

she quiet down n lie on maid shoulders. I ignore n go back while maid coach her to drink her milk which she still drank onyl 1 oz so far. End up she was so tired that she slept w/o drinking

She really diff from gor. Last nite gor whine n wan bread. It was dinner time n normally i dun give. but I dun wan a whiny child... come back from work wanna some peace. So I told him let gou gou shou (make promise), I give u a bit n u must finish yr rice. He promise n gou shou and after eating the 2 piece of bread ( I tear abit - less than 1 normal slice), he started eating his rice. He also ate some fish n prawn n veg....
so much easier to bluff than mei... but prob mei is younger n at the stage comin to terrible 2 too... so got to be more patient i guess. *hiaz.

No comments: