Monday, May 24, 2010

Gemma doesn't want to change/bath these days... It been so difficult to coach her just to change her diaper even... yesterday she cried pitifully when I ask her to change her diaper b4 going out. I wonder why and asked her what wrong but she just shake her head furiously. Then as usual things like this she will look for auntie. She was mumbling and I ask Jasper what she toking ... haaaa then I told her auntie not home (off day)

Anyway I try to tok sweetly but she just wouldnt want to change. I even tell her we can hug her while she change or I do gently. Every method fail so I was like "ok none of us can go out now!"
Just when I ge ge walk out, she want liao. cos she wan to go out. so after I finally manage to change her diaper all of us are so happy hhahhaa n I clap for her. Actually she was supposed to bath as she was back from the zoo earlier... hiaz this gal ah... really dirty gal unlike her bro who already bath when he reach home...

So we went Tiong Bahru to walk walk and have our dinner.

At dinner time this chilli padi was something too. After eating 2 or 3 scoops of rice she started to climb down the sofa. (no more bb chair available tat time) n she started looking at ple and walking to daddy seat... n after she finish her rice, she will start to climb up sofa and pass me behind n started taking another scoop and then repeat climbling down sofa...

this goes on until she decided she wan to remain on the ground.

So I decided to feed her. She ate at first then as usual puke out the subsequent one. Then I started coaching her to eat by saying GemGem come eat... then Jasper also started imitating me and say Gem Gem Gem Gem

Then Gemma scream No! I then say "Zheng Ning Ning Ning Ning Ning eat"

She say noooo... then I say "Mei mei..." Jasper followed "water water" and smiled.

Just then Gemma came over my spoon of rice and snap at it angrily. The rice flew all over my shirt and hands :(

She really v bad tempered... so we leave her there.


P.S: Today while playing with little touch (Leapfrog), they both want it so I asked them to share. Nearly came to a fight with many tears... cos Jasper want to touch the bulb for more games while Gemma want to touch the green button. I was thinking die liao the little touch sure spoilt cos both of them are clicking away their own buttons and getting frustrated. No one wants to give in. I looked nervously and thinking wat to do next before the crying starts. Then I tried to tell Gemma wat she wan and then I realised she wan to touch the bear for sound. so I asked Jasper to let her touch first for sound then he can touch the bulb for games. he was ok but when it his turn, gem doesn't wan. I knew this page is goin no where n quickly try to turn to another page where there are numbers and pictures counting. managed to divert theri attention and ask them to count. Both of them instantly enjoyed it and forget the fighting over buttons. They click on the numbers and jasper was happily walking around counting. Cool! I managed to stop a potential crying and fighting... phew...

Oh I was v funny too. I really v long never play little touch w them. cos there was this book which doesn't need cartridge cos tat is default book and Jasper had to tell me n I didn't believe him at first till we tested out putting the book and on... haaaa kids not so stupid nowadays ...

No comments: