Friday, May 14, 2010

I find Gemma quite quick witted.... yesterday nite, jasper wanted me to bath him after his meal. I agree and was following him to the toilet. Then I saw mei mei spring into action n rush to the toilet first. n she starts to call me n I realised she wanted me to bath her. Then Jasper start to whine n hold my hand tightly. I told both of them ok I shall bath them together. And so goes...

Then when I open the fridge (got slight sound), she was in other room. She can dash out and I quickly close it b4 she saw the chocs!! haaaa she just smiled at me. Guess nxt time she be faster. Jasper was still in the room.

And she was v cute, she pt to gor gor n say "noti noti" n smiled... hahaha n she make sure I see her comment n make the wierd face... haaa

Oh ytd Jasper surprise me too. We were watching this variety show at 8 p.m where the star goes to certain countries and tell the experience. Ytd one was Felicia Chin. He looked at the mountains and immed pt and tell me "Taiwan!" ohhhh... He knew it. n we asked him if he wanna go there again and he say Yes.

No comments: